|As you can see, there are folds everywhere and so on.|
After that I really stopped for a while doing anything with the latex as I was discouraged for that reason and others.
But yesterday I decided at least to finish a project that was begun a longer time ago. This one is a latex skirt I was going to do for a shoot in bronce and brown. I made big mistakes with the pattern as well. That's why I had to cut of some pieces at the hips and glue it together really horribly. But fortunately this might be a thing you don't see that much on photographies. Another thing was - as I already mentioned - that I wasn't able to fully remove the glue remains at the parts with the brown pattern, during gluing it several times. So if you look really close, you can see that there are small bumps everywhere. But what I'm really happy about, is that it fits as well as I imagined it, except for the little outstanding corners at the waistband. See my first try in latex in the photos below. (By the way I'm sorry for the really bad quality, but I had no nerve for arguing around with the light this morning.)